- 20-Jan-2017 to 01-May-2017 (EST)
- Louisville, KY, USA
- Full Time
According to Merriam-Webster, the definition of transform is "to make a thorough or dramatic change in the form, appearance, or character of." At SelfRefind, our staff use this definition as part of our every day mission to save lives, instill hope, and restore relationships.
SelfRefind specializes in evidence based substance abuse treatment, integrating a trauma informed recovery-oriented systems of care model with emphasis on medication-assisted treatment. SelfRefind believes better outcomes are achieved when you treat the whole person, an approach that engages each individuals' full range of physical, psychological, social, relational and spiritual potential.
If you believe in this vision, you may be a great candidate for our open Front Desk Coordinator position in Louisville, KY!
SelfRefind is seeking driven, organized, and detail-oriented individuals to apply for this position. The Front Desk Coordinator's responsibilities include, but are not limited, the following:
- Providing excellent client care by greeting patients and ensuring patient hospitality and cleanliness.
- Answering phones with courtesy and professionalism.
- Proficient computer manageability for scheduling, changing, and canceling appointments and required documentation.
- Ordering, organizing and stocking of supplies in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
Successful candidates are candidates who have excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess an ability to use independent judgement in prioritizing and carrying out tasks, and have the ability to compassionately work with individuals from all backgrounds in a nondiscriminatory manner.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED.
- Medical and office administration experience with preferable experience working with chemically dependent persons.
- Customer Service experience with a proven record of attention to details.
Typical shifts are 8-10 hours. Flexibility for holiday and Saturday hours is required.
Interested candidates should submit an application including a resume and short cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for the position.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in someone's life, SelfRefind might be the right place for you! Check out our website below for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!