- 13-Dec-2016 to 01-May-2017 (EST)
- Columbus OH
- Columbus, OH, USA
SelfRefind specializes in evidence based substance abuse treatment, integrating a trauma informed recovery-oriented systems of care model with emphasis on medication-assisted treatment. SelfRefind believes better outcomes are achieved when you treat the whole person, an approach that engages each individuals' full range of physical, psychological, social, relational and spiritual potential.
If you believe in this vision, you may be a great candidate for our open Specimen Collector position in Columbus, OH!
SelfRefind is seeking compassionate, courteous, organized individuals to apply for this position. The Specimen Collector's responsibilities include, but are not limited, the following:
- Collect, organize, and label specimens following universal precautions and established policy and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality, privacy, and specimen integrity throughout the collection and transfer process.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to enhance patient experience and ensure accountability of treatment program, patient compliance, and continuity of care.
Successful candidates are candidates who have excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess an ability to use independent judgement in prioritizing and carrying out tasks, and have the ability to compassionately work with individuals from all backgrounds in a nondiscriminatory manner.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED.
- Experience in collection of urine and blood samples.
- Documented education or certification of completion in lab specimen collection is preferred.
- Proven, detail-oriented customer service experience working with chemically dependent persons is ideal.
Typical shifts are 8:00-5:00 M-F.
This position is PRN. There may be an opportunity for this position to move into a part-time or full-time position in the future.
Interested candidates should submit an application including a resume and short cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for the position.